Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meeting Jana!




Remember JANA'S BLOG I introduced you to back in February?


Today we finally met in person!
We had such a nice afternoon visiting and talking about Daryl (who we both love), our projects, and our kids. Jana is currently tackling a HUGE project you should check out and I love the furniture she's refinished (wish I were that ambitious!)


Jana brought me these very cute salt and pepper shakers (my collection is growing, time for the husband to build me a new shelf!) and she introduced me to these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies--they were seriously SO AMAZING! I'm not sure if she meant to leave the left overs at my house but me and the kids are glad she did! If you want to try some and you have a Harmon's grocery store in your neighborhood you can get them from their bakery. Go, get them now, you won't regret it!


One of D's house rules is Don't eat on foot--no meals on wheels. Why should three rooms have to be cleaned just because someone had a cracker? Or a delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment